Re: [graphiti-dev] Release Review Material for Graphiti 0.10.0

FĂ©lix,

thanks for pointing out. I corrected that for the final version.

Michael

From: graphiti-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:graphiti-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Felix Velasco
Sent: Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013 11:09
To: Discuss development topics on Graphiti
Subject: Re: [graphiti-dev] Release Review Material for Graphiti 0.10.0

In page three, the last paragraph reads:

 "Especially the Diagram Editor API has

undergone was evolved to a Diagram Container API to

enable diagrams also in views and other locations. "

It looks like a couple words are missing, as in:

"Especially the Diagram Editor API has

undergone changes. It was evolved to a Diagram Container API to

enable diagrams also in views and other locations. "

Otherwise, it looks good to me.