From: Felix Velasco [mailto:felix.velasco@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Dienstag, 5. März 2013 10:51
To: Wenz, Michael
Cc: Discuss development topics on Graphiti (graphiti-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: Re: Separation between IDiagramContainer and IDiagramContainerUI

If I understand you clearly, that's the list of methods you propose moving down _to_ IDiagramContainerUI, right? If so, I'd add refreshTitleToolTip from IDiagramEditor, and I'm not really sure what to do with refreshPalette, since it's both a graphical issue and a behavior one.

Though I believe this is something we need doing, I'd give it less priority than the current refactoring effort. If changing this provokes any kind of trouble, I'd postpone it.