From: Felix Velasco [mailto:felix.velasco@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Montag, 4. März 2013 18:21
To: Wenz, Michael
Subject: Diagrams in views

Hi Michael,

I've been reviewing the code in the new "diagrams in views" branch. I've talked to my manager, and I have a couple resources to work full time on it for the week, since it's a feature we'd love having.

In order to coordinate work, please feel free to assign me any tasks you have in mind. Until I hear from you, we're going to take a look into the junit tests failing in your last build.

Regards,

Félix

Back to the top