From: Luis Costa [mailto:tcljava@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Mittwoch, 14. November 2012 18:11
To: Wenz, Michael
Subject: private

Dear friend Michael Wenz

I would love to participate in the development of Graphiti, be a committer, you indicate me?
A few years ago I helped the personal development of Netweaver helping to fix some plugins, I had to call to work in SAP of Germany. I unfortunately do not speak German, English, so I ended up missing a great opportunity.

Cheers,

--
Luís Carlos Moreira da Costa
OSGi, Eclipse, D and Android Evangelist