[graphiti-dev] New build for Graphiti 0.9.0 (Juno RC4) published

Hi all,

I have just published a new build for our Juno RC4 contribution. It’s available via our milestones update site at http://download.eclipse.org/graphiti/updates/milestones. During install please select the newest version (0.9.0.v20120612-0725).

Again there is a new GEF version that went into RC4 and is available via the staging update site or the GEF milestones site. RC4 versions of Eclipse 4.2 and 3.8 are available for download. Please test against them as well as against Eclipse 3.7SR2.

As this Graphiti build will be very close to our final Juno version (actually I don’t expect any changes) please do some thorough testing and let me know of any issue as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Michael

Back to the top