From: graphiti-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:graphiti-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ralph Bergmann
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 2:26 PM
To: graphiti-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [graphiti-dev] tutorial?

Hi,

I am new with Graphiti and look for a tutorial as a starting point.

Is there a good one for beginners?

Ralph

--

Ralph Bergmann

www              http://www.dasralph.de/
mail             ralph@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype            dasralph

facebook         http://www.facebook.com/dasralph
xing             http://www.xing.com/profile/Ralph_Bergmann3
linkedin         http://www.linkedin.com/in/ralphbergmann

model kartei     http://dasralph.model-kartei.de/
eventfotografie  http://www.lokalisten.de/id/dasralph/galleries
java user group  http://www.jug-bb.de | http://www.xing.com/net/jugbb

pgp key id       30C4ECD8
pgp fingerprint  C6E4 3435 7CC8 5008 54EC 1C86 4176 7F75 30C4 ECD8