[golo-dev] Eclipse Contributor Agreement

Hello,

I'd like to see if I can do some small contributions to Golo, especially the run-time library.

Although I have great interest in compiler technology, at this time I don't know a lot about compilers, so I don't expect to be able to do substantial contributions, especially in the short term.

When signing the Eclipse CA, I am required to enter my employer name. I have a full-time developer job, but I will be doing everything in my spare time.  Am I really required to enter my  employer name?

Best regards,
Vincent

Back to the top