Re: [golo-dev] AND/OR bitwise operators (was: Importing unions (Vincent))

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Regarding "logical operators", I meant "bitwise operators".

In my spare time projects, which often deal with external hardware and/or binary files, I often need Java's &, ~, |, <<, >>, etc. operators. AFAIK there are no methods in the Java Standard Library, at least not the last time that I looked.

I think I would be able to contribute this, if it would be appreciated. I could at least try :)

Kind regards,
Vincent

> Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 07:45:43 +0100
> From: Yannick Loiseau <me@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: golo developer discussions <golo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [golo-dev] Importing unions (Vincent)
>
> What do you mean by and/or logical operations?
>
> Le 7 mars 2018 18:12:55 GMT+01:00, Vincent <vvanderleun@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a ?crit :
> >PS: I needed AND/OR logical operations again, I'm looking at the code
> >and see if I can contribute this to the runtime library, as we
> >discussed long ago on this list. I'll check the Eclipse contribution
> >agreement.
> >
> >Best regards,
> >Vincent

Back to the top