[golo-dev] Towards 3.2.0 (and perhaps 3.1.x)

Hi everyone,

I’ve added a provisional sketch for 3.2.0 with 2 milestones of 6 weeks before preparing a formal release. This would make a release in July.

I also think that meanwhile we can have minor releases (aka 3.1.x). The advantage of the maintenance releases is that there are lighter on processes.

There is a branch available for that (https://github.com/eclipse/golo-lang/tree/versions/3.1), so for fixes and minor enhancements that are not breaking anything or adding features, please consider making pull requests on that branch instead!

- Julien

Back to the top