Re: [golo-dev] Open review for #339 / Support Java overloaded methods

It depends what you mean by needing a helper class. I think you’ll still need one for say, creating a new verticle.

It’s more useful for certain parts of the APIs that have lots of overloaded methods. http://vertx.io/docs/apidocs/io/vertx/core/buffer/Buffer.html is a good example.

- Julien