[gmt-dev] Plans to move Jar2UML into the MoDisco project

Hello all,

There are plans to move the Jar2UML tool, which is currently listed under the
MoDisco project, entirely *into* the MoDisco project. This means moving the
source code to dev.eclipse.org and opening up Jar2UML for third-party
contributions. Also, Jar2UML could become part of Eclipse releases.

In order to get approval for this move, I'd like to know who is interested in:
- having Jar2UML as part of an Eclipse release;
- contributing to the Jar2UML code.

In case you'd like to contribute to the code, let me know what kind of
contributions you have in mind.

Kind regards,
--
Dennis Wagelaar