[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[gmt-dev] [modeling-dev] emft.eclipse.org is going down permanently in 8 days: Wednesday July 15 at 9:00am GMT-5 (EST)
- From: Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 01:30:16 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=MqXYsD4hfkldBABUBeDxy06glxrEmblIs1jw3FIq5nfn+5sn7cvdO1o5B+9ABrGflE 0fSWLUCDyB6xYOxwGrkHccB1oUrXhugD2Ez0l43O0Avt7nTjU8e45hyvVAulfUyKce72 wLoNpQZu7Ce8EuzxqPVowSbZKyk0pNvc5Zorc=
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (X11/20090605)
Note that in order to build and run UI tests on modeling.eclipse.org
(which is 64-bit SLES 11 rather than 32-bit Fedora Core 5), you need to
make sure you're using a 64-bit Eclipse SDK and 64-bit Java in your
build scripts and when selecting Eclipse on the build page / crontab
script. Simple, right?
I will assist migrating people's data and home dirs from emft.eclipse to
modeling.eclipse. Many of you have already been copied over but have not
yet moved into your new home on the modeling.eclipse.org. If you can't
yet log in to modeling.eclipse.org, ping me on IRC or Skype (or any
other method listed at http://nick.divbyzero.com) and I'll hook you up.
Please make time this week for this rather urgent bit of administrivia.
Nick Boldt :: http://nick.divbyzero.com
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena
modeling-dev mailing list