Re: [gmt-dev] Error occurs while combining Xtext and Xtend.

Hi Xiaorui,

one time I had mystic errors with my workflow -
the reason was a wrong text file encoding

I'm using oaw with OSX and my default text file encoding
in oaw projects is ISO-8859-1

but the .oaw workflow files should set to UTF-8
to make the SAX parser happy

you can do this easy using right-click - properties at the .oaw file

perhaps this is the reason ?

regards

ekkehard

Sven Efftinge schrieb:
Hi Xiaorui,

it seems that your workflow file is an invalid xml file.
This has nothing to do with Workflow internals or Xtend just XML syntax.

regards,
Sven