[gmt-dev] Error occurs while combining Xtext and Xtend.

Hi,
I am new to Xtend, and using it in my course project. In my project, first I use Xtext to define the dsl syntax. Then I want to transform the instance of the generated syntax ecore to the instance of another ecore( also EmfMetaModel which is different from the uml2->emfmetamodel example). The following presents what I've written:

For the workflow :
<property name='targetDir' value='src-gen/'/>
<component class="org.example.parser.ParserComponent">
<metaModel class=" oaw.type.emf.EmfMetaModel "
metaModelFile="siwadsl.ecore" />
<modelFile value="${modelFile}"/>
<outputSlot value='theModel'/>
</component>
<component class=" oaw.xtend.XtendComponent">

<metaModel class="oaw.type.emf.EmfMetaModel">
<metaModelFile value="dsl.ecore" />
</metaModel>
<metaModel class=" oaw.type.emf.EmfMetaModel">
<metaModelFile value="dsl.ecore" />
</metaModel>
<invoke value="org::example::transform::transform(theModel)/>
<outputSlot value="transformed_model"/>
</component>
<component class="oaw.emf.XmiWriter">
<modelFile value="out.xmi"/>
<inputSlot value="transformed_model"/>

</component>
</workflow>

For the transform.ext file:
import dsl;
import dsl;
create xxmodel this transform(xxmodel m):
   setName( m.name)->
   xxxelement.addAll(m.xxxelement);

After running the workflow, I got error messages below:
406 ERROR WorkflowParser - The value of attribute "value" associated with an element type "invoke" must not contain the '<' character.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The value of attribute "value" associated with an element type "invoke" must not contain the '<' character.
at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException (Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError (Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.scanAttributeValue(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanAttribute (Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse (Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.openarchitectureware.workflow.ast.parser.WorkflowParser.parse(WorkflowParser.java:81)
at org.openarchitectureware.workflow.ast.util.VisitorInitializer.visitInclusionAST (VisitorInitializer.java:115)
at org.openarchitectureware.workflow.ast.util.VisitorBase.visit(VisitorBase.java:34)
at org.openarchitectureware.workflow.ast.AbstractASTBase.accept(AbstractASTBase.java:40)
at org.openarchitectureware.workflow.ast.util.VisitorInitializer.traverseChildren (VisitorInitializer.java:61)
at org.openarchitectureware.workflow.ast.util.VisitorInitializer.visitComponentAST(VisitorInitializer.java:70)
at org.openarchitectureware.workflow.ast.util.VisitorBase.visit(VisitorBase.java :37)
at org.openarchitectureware.workflow.ast.AbstractASTBase.accept(AbstractASTBase.java:40)
at org.openarchitectureware.workflow.ast.util.WorkflowFactory.parseAndInitialize(WorkflowFactory.java:107)
at org.openarchitectureware.workflow.ast.util.WorkflowFactory.parseInitAndCreate (WorkflowFactory.java:58)
at org.openarchitectureware.workflow.ast.util.WorkflowFactory.parseInitAndCreate(WorkflowFactory.java:53)
at org.openarchitectureware.workflow.WorkflowRunner.prepare(WorkflowRunner.java:208)
at org.openarchitectureware.workflow.WorkflowRunner.run(WorkflowRunner.java:169)
at org.openarchitectureware.workflow.WorkflowRunner.main(WorkflowRunner.java:122)
422 ERROR WorkflowRunner - The value of attribute "value" associated with an element type "invoke" must not contain the '<' character. [org/example/generator.oaw]
422 ERROR WorkflowRunner - Workflow interrupted because of configuration errors.

As shown above, the error message "
The value of attribute "value" associated with an element type "invoke" must not contain the '<' character. [org/example/generator.oaw]" really got me confused. Why did it find a  the '<' character?

Does anyone can give me some clues? Is there anything wrong with my workflow configuration and extension file? Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Xiaorui

--
Best regards!