[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[gmt-dev] [Fwd: Reporting GMT Committer Votes for Jules White and Dennis Wagelaar]
- From: Freddy Allilaire <freddy.allilaire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:59:30 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20061207)
For your information.
Welcome to the new GMT committers :-)
Freddy Allilaire - ATLAS Group (INRIA & LINA)
UFR des Sciences et Techniques - Nantes
2, rue de la Houssinière - 44322 Nantes cedex 3 - France
tel. +33 2 51 12 58 10 - fax. +33 2 51 12 58 12
--- Begin Message ---
- From: "Jean Bezivin" <Jean.Bezivin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:58:22 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:x-google-sender-auth; b=t2eeLsGBYKujCD/xqyQTOL3xoenihXNXsctmbNkTn6dNau12bq/Ojb+yL/YnMJhirbApxLwdf9d+1Gf8Z8ZrdZ61n9Y64uLo7ny6xlNKvwhLvL7MUJBi9ldFixbkXMuyp6oAMJyU7dGDbK6JW+iO2cb4rP9qb5MepQPod7FVEh0=
I am very happy to report to the modeling PMC on the unanimous vote
that occurred in the GMT subproject of the Eclipse Modeling Project.
The results are as follows:
+1 Dennis Wagelaar
+1 Jules White
I received 16 such yes votes from present GMT committers, all of them
following exactly the previous pattern. (I ensured that there was no
global vote (e.g. "yes to all") in accordance to rules given by the
EMO. Thus all received votes were individual votes).
For the information of the Modeling PMC, the new GMT committers are
involved in the following GMT components:
Jules White is a member of Pr. Douglas Schmidt's Distributed Object
Computing Group and has proposed the GEMS component to GMT. GEMS aims
to bridge the Eclipse Modeling Project tools with the GME (Generic
Modeling Environment) initially developed at Vanderbilt University.
Dennis Wagelaar from Vrije Universiteit Brussel is well known in the
modeling community and a long-time contributor to GMT components. He
has answered lot of questions, reported bugs and provided numerous
patches on the AM3 and ATM components.
I am very happy to welcome Jules and Dennis in the GMT project and to
congratulate them for their election.
I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2007.
GMT project lead
See you in June 2007 in Zurich for the TOOLS conference:
Jean Bézivin - ATLAS Group (INRIA & LINA) - University of Nantes - 2,
rue de la Houssinière
44322 Nantes cedex 3 - France
tel. +33 2 51 12 58 13 - fax. +33 2 51 12 58 12 - cell.+33 6 14 32 22 36
- e.mail: Jean.Bezivin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/lina/atl/ - Skype: jbezivin
--- End Message ---