[gmt-dev] Chad Brandon to be recommended to Eclipse PMC for commit rights on GMT project

I'm pleased to say that following a unanimous vote from the
GMT committers, I am now able to go ahead and recommend Chad Brandon
to the Eclipse Technology PMC as a new committer on
the GMT project. On the assumption that they endorse our
recommendation, let me be the first to welcome Chad to the
core GMT team, and to thank him for all that he has
contributed so far. Thanks Chad!

Jean Bézivin

GMT Project Lead

http://www.sciences.univ-nantes.fr/lina/atl/