Re: [gmt-dev] UMLX reactivation

Ed Willink wrote:

The current UMLX status may offer a distinctly better graphical Ecore meta-model
editor than EDiagram, fully Open Source and 100% Java and Eclipse-based. Early users
may need to report some pretty blatant bugs to me.
Eager as I IM to have alook at it if found two problem directy after checking out only the plugins. * I had to remove dependencies on libraries from the plugins umlx.jar, umlxeditor.jar etc. * In the checkout source code there seem to be injected a lot of "@Override", @SuppressWarnings("unchecked") etc in the java code.

thanks for the preview, cheers
/anders

Back to the top