[gmt-dev] Update site

Hi Freddy

I'm just putting the finishing touches to my zeroth release of UMLX,
a revision of GEF's EDiagram to provide multiple sheets, read-only
protection for referenced models, extensibility for alternate paradigms,
... Quite a reasonable Ecore meta-model editor.

I've hit a minor snag on the Update Site, which I think should be
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/gmt/updates for consistency
with EMF, though EMF seems to be almost the only project with an
update site. GMT certainly hasn't got one yet. On OMELET I fudged
an Update Site on omelet/home, before I knew better. Do we plan to
have an Update Site for GMT, if so do we just create it, or do we need
to get more central assistance? I seem to recall the download password
was one I got prompted about but had no use for. Maybe I'll need
to apologise for letting it lapse.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top