[gmt-dev] wiki in place for the public to discuss ideas for the future of GMT

We now have a wiki in place for the public to discuss ideas for the future
of GMT at http://www.program-transformation.org/Gmt. Over the next week or
so we can put in some seed content that goes beyond our concrete roadmap.
Once that's done, we should announce it to the public on the newsgroup, and
I suggest also on the MDSD discussion group.

It should allow us to use the mailing list for hands-down business, and to
leave brainstorming and speculation about the future where it belongs.

Jorn

Jorn Bettin
jorn.bettin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.softmetaware.com
Tel  +64 9 372 3073 | Mobile +64 27 448 3507 | Fax +64 9 372 3534

Back to the top