Re: [gmt-dev] openArchitectureWare Tutorial

Ghica van Emde Boas wrote:
OK, I am afraid that I will put this on hold again, until there is a package
that contains also the prerequisites or very clear instructions on how to
obtain and install these. I would like to be able to install and run this -
out of the box.

I'm thinking about using some parts in my diploma. If I do, i have to provide some kind of install and run. But I'm not sure until now, since I'm afraid of needing too much time to dig thru the clean but almost undocumented code ;-) Especially the util stuff. The opfw core is partly well catched by the pdfs (doc/)....

Maybe Markus could add some pointers to start exploring.

Alexander Rupsch
http://www.dreinhalb.de

Back to the top