[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [gmt-dev] Outsider View
- From: Jim Steel <Jim.Steel@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:45:05 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)
Amen. I would like to see these questions answered too, since I'm a
little confused about the role of GMT without them...
Philipp W. Kutter wrote:
Dear GMT Group.
In order not to loose the other Eclipse users and developers and in order
not to loose the people interested in MDA as defined by OMG, you
should answer on the first page of your project:
- if MOF the standard means of the project to define
If not, why?
- are you using the EMF implementation of MOF? If not, why?
- are Eclipse extension-points and extensions the standard means for
tools into GMT and for composing different GMT components? If not why?
Your current answers based on XMI do not seem enough to me. For
XMI based components, you can use Unix pipes or Web Services, you do not
Eclipse. XMI is only a way to export and import MOF based models
A4M applied formal methods AG
gmt-dev mailing list
"Its only a model." - Monty Python's The Holy Grail.
Jim Steel Tel: +33 (0)2 99 842 554
IRISA (INRIA & Univ. Rennes 1) Fax: +33 (0)2 99 847 171
Campus de Beaulieu e-mail: Jim.Steel@xxxxxxxx
F-35042 RENNES (FRANCE)