RE: [gmt-dev] evolving GMT in a fully open process that allows ot hers to join the effort

Hi Markus
> Proposal:
> On my public Wiki, we create a Feature Matrix, that shows
> which tool provides which features, and how. This will allow
> us to understand better the differences.
>
> What do people think?

Excellent idea.

In order to get it populated quickly, you need to let the original
authors define the available features. Hoiwever they are usually a
little optimistic. Do you have time/space to add both claimed
and moderated as distinct columns?

	Regards

		Ed Willink

E.D.Willink,                             Email: mailto:EdWillink@xxxxxxx
Thales Research and Technology (UK) Ltd, Tel:  +44 118 923 8278 (direct)
Worton Drive,                            or  +44 118 986 8601 (ext 8278)
Worton Grange Business Park,             Fax:  +44 118 923 8399
Reading,   RG2 0SB
ENGLAND          http://www.computing.surrey.ac.uk/personal/pg/E.Willink