[gmt-dev] FW: New MDA discussion group

(http://www.omg.org/mda). As
far as I (the moderator) know there is as yet no other open, broad
discussion
medium on this subject.
The language in this group is English.

The goal of the MDA discussion group is to provide an open, broad
communication
medium to help spread and develop ideas and knowledge about the Model Driven
Architecture and applications of it.

The MDA discussion group is focused on software development (as opposed to
systems development), although system engineering discussions are not
considered off topic as long as these discussions do not outgrow this list.

Some basic knowledge of MDA is assumed of the list members, i.e. questions
like "What is this MDA thing and how can I use it??" are off topic and can
be
answered by directing the person to http://www.omg.org/mda and the available
literature on the subject.

Possible subjects of discussion include:
- Modelling and transformation standards
- Executable modelling and model compilers
- MDA methodologies
- Real-world MDA applications
- MDA tools
- MDA research
- anything else related to MDA

Announcements of commercial nature are prohibited.
This group and its moderator are in no way related to the Object Management
Group.

Back to the top