[gmt-dev] UMLX pages and new UMLX paper

Hi All

I've finally got round to creating a gmt-home/doc/umlx/index.html,
with a lonl from parent.

[If some HTML enthusiast cares to improve house-style, I won't be offended.]

The page links to my latest paper submitted to the M4M workjshop in York in
Novemeber.
I turned my UML to RDBMS example in to a fully fledged paper so it may
satisfy the
requirement for a morre convenbtioinally oiriented introduction to UMLX. It
also
has more detail but less surrounding context.

The paper may be found at:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/gmt-home/doc/umlx/M4
M03.pdf

	Regards

		Ed Willink

E.D.Willink,                             Email: mailto:EdWillink@xxxxxxx
Thales Research and Technology (UK) Ltd, Tel:  +44 118 923 8278 (direct)
Worton Drive,                            or  +44 118 986 8601 (ext 8278)
Worton Grange Business Park,             Fax:  +44 118 923 8399
Reading,   RG2 0SB
ENGLAND          http://www.computing.surrey.ac.uk/personal/pg/E.Willink
(formerly Racal Research and Thomson-CSF)

Back to the top