I do not have access to modeling.eclipse.org (I should ask Nick for a new password), and I don't know enough to current builder to understand well the issue and fix it. Maybe Michael could do that...

As soon as the Tycho build produces the same result as the current build, we'll be able to drop all this stuff, and rely on Hudson for plannification; and drop all the old releng stuff. But it is not yet the case.

Thanks again for your help Anthony.

Le 11/05/2011 17:51, Anthony Hunter a écrit :
OK, this is the old build automatically started when a change is made in CVS. It is run each night from a cronjob on modeling.eclipse.org. It needs to be updated but if you are moving to something else we can just remove the crontab entry.

Cheers...
Anthony

From:        Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To:        GMF Release List <gmf-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        05/11/2011 10:03 AM
Subject:        Re: [gmf-releng] [FAILED] GMP GMF-TOOLING HEAD Build 2.4.0 / I201105110001 done [00:02]
Sent by:        gmf-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

When you started the build, you did not add an orbitBundles dependency. When I go to http://modeling.eclipse.org/modeling/gmp/gmf-tooling/build/ there is a orbitBundles in the dependencies URL list.

Cheers...
Anthony

From:
Mickael Istria <mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
gmf-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:
05/11/2011 02:45 AM
Re: [gmf-releng] [FAILED] GMP GMF-TOOLING HEAD Build 2.4.0 / I201105110001 done [00:02]
Sent by:
gmf-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The error is:

no protocol: ${orbitURL}

Does anyone know how to get this fixed?

Regards,

Le 11/05/2011 06:02, GMP GMF-TOOLING Build Team a écrit :

JUnit Results:

http://modeling.eclipse.org/modeling/gmp/build/log-viewer.php?project=gmf-tooling&build=2.4.0/I201105110001/

Build Log:

http://modeling.eclipse.org/modeling/gmp/build/log-viewer.php?project=gmf-tooling&build=2.4.0/I201105110001/

Build Details:

http://modeling.eclipse.org/modeling/gmp/downloads/?project=gmf-tooling&sortBy=date&hlbuild=I201105110001#I201105110001

Status Check:

http://modeling.eclipse.org/modeling/build/checkBuildStatus.php?parent=modeling&top=gmp&project=gmf-tooling&version=2.4.0&buildID=I201105110001

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer

BonitaSoft - Open your processes
email :
mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Eclipse Modeling Tool 2011

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore BonitaSoft will not be liable for the message if modified._______________________________________________
gmf-releng mailing list
gmf-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx

gmf-releng mailing list
gmf-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx