[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [gmf-releng] [FAILED] GMP GMF-TOOLING HEAD Build 2.3.0 / I201012160000 done [00:03]
- From: Artem Tikhomirov <tikhomirov.artem@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 04:17:25 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=p0QJJSsHfHZ3+d6ZkmY7pmEtuxHykF3KZahGE74LWdM=; b=Q/rGyqzxkxIcfiEnGY6hTDTs0iyKMEXyXf0wPn/AyujaNiA9xnTGEGRNAMnZYfNQoU xUOiUTxC7lF9cP3+2HHu3eTRzIrXkMyxROckd5Qr2NHfo1bV3ApzkXKGMEvWFgC4M4pJ mitjotWjHgTlhznuai2yNf4dFxS+755Ro98E8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=mO+dpIw8OIso+eZaIJSDgJpUVF9Ir5QHIcM0z0hOxe3j+P0BcEjzavQQsaULO6mvbQ bUbVebphxU/cILrNky2A/J9mrcj2a/9MPXXJ7a3FZXYEscNAeEaImqacbH9MkUFuBoMs hNAuxhZIzoCQSQgZ0VTvr2ApC5zn4i+dgHVwU=
Anthony used to deal with the build. I didn't find any notice in the build config indicating builds from HEAD, though, only R2_3_maintenance. I can't try to fix these errors myself right now as I don't have commit rights to this specific component. Anthony is our only hope ;)
On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Mickael Istria <mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The build is KO whereas the deadline to get into Indigo is to
provide a build for tomorrow for M4.
The issue seems to be some properties not resolved by ant, such as
Does anyone have a clue on how to solve this problem?
Le 16/12/2010 06:03, GMP GMF-TOOLING Build Team a écrit :
This message and any attachment (the "message")
is intended solely for
the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this
mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.
not in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or
either as a whole or partially, is prohibited except with
approval. Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this
therefore BonitaSoft will not be liable for the message if
gmf-releng mailing list