Re: [gmf-releng] [FAILED] GMP GMF-TOOLING HEAD Build 2.3.0 / I201012160000 done [00:03]

Hi Mickael,

 Anthony used to deal with the build. I didn't find any notice in the build config indicating builds from HEAD, though, only R2_3_maintenance. I can't try to fix these errors myself right now as I don't have commit rights to this specific component. Anthony is our only hope ;)

Artem.