[gmf-releng] New to GMF

Hello everybody,

I'm a new user of the GMF framework, I'm actually a software engineering student working on a project based on developing an editor for modeling learning applications. My editor is using a metamodel that I specifyed but that may be modified by the application user himself. Since I'm new on using GMF, I don't know all its possibilities neither its limits. So, I want to know if, using GMF, I can develop my application, so it can allow the user himself to change the meta-model, and so upgrade its graphics and tool-palette with it. In other words, would it be possible to offer to the user a very simplified interface that modifies the metamodel and makes the necessary updates to regenerate the toolpalette and work with the graphics, without having to know anything about GMF development.

Thanks a lot for helping

Hajer Oualha