[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: hajer oualha <hajeroualha@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 01:32:57 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=firVt58m3xAP4m2ehz5nJDO6CYSOyN0G50oBNgELCKs=; b=MjxWwV6hesvC52fBPkQUAftlKreD5jCdEKUeBY6Et2AEfUwWmIu1lnRd/YO2HW/3DJ 50whd0l3e/EDi0mc1a/okEKu9LLN4FYItVCNnSeQ9SxS6qS2PKwFtKZSEko7B/ogMgTL 4dIkSyrw61AMTA2zC0v+D5xOH0HsqLCqRswTM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=TapfzFrRhdsc7k1E4TPcbKyR5qvmat2AU/UH/bpU9ic/4QHaHovVZLpumZYpwJvWKw xYqCeOhmw5a8R4wqn9zy0o44eMbg+tf4x2N2haKUTPmi7JNVfsTcE1rdn6e+K/q9BY2X FnvmF4asqYB7ynsx2eMZVTw0cB0YZRH7Vvamk=
I'm a new user of the GMF framework, I'm actually a software engineering student working on a project based on developing an editor for modeling learning applications. My editor is using a metamodel that I specifyed but that may be modified by the application user himself. Since I'm new on using GMF, I don't know all its possibilities neither its limits. So, I want to know if, using GMF, I can develop my application, so it can allow the user himself to change the meta-model, and so upgrade its graphics and tool-palette with it. In other words, would it be possible to offer to the user a very simplified interface that modifies the metamodel and makes the necessary updates to regenerate the toolpalette and work with the graphics, without having to know anything about GMF development.
Thanks a lot for helping