[gmf-releng] successful GMF build using the common build

Hi Team.

Great stuff, Richard pinged me that we have our first successful GMF build:

 Richard Gronback says:
  the first of what looks like a successful GMF build using the common
  build:
  http://emft.eclipse.org/modeling/gmf/downloads/?project=gmf&showAll=0&showMax=5&sortBy=date

Only issue that I found when I tested was that the batik plug-ins are
missing from the runtime.thirdparty / sdk zip. Everything else works great.

The source code is all there in the zip.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components