Re: [gmf-dev] Contribute

Hi Edmundo,

I see several ways to start depending on your current level in GMF project structure and your motivation:
And of course if you have special interests fixing another one, you can start from it.

Regards and welcome :-)

Hello,

I'm a user of GMF and I'd like to contribute to the GMF project. I already cloned and compiled the code on my machine, where can I start to help? Is there a bugzilla bug that I can try to do to start getting into the code?

Best regards,

Edmundo López Bóbeda