Re: [gmf-dev] Reload gen model

Hello,

The best place to answer question like this is a forum, this mailing list is for development-related discussions.

Back to your question, please note:
- you should not edit gmfgraph resources separately (as the incoming references to gmfgraph will not be updated), so you need to ensure that ResourceSet being edited includes the resources that may reference to gmfgrpah
- - the most common places for refs to gmfgraph are gmfmap resources
- - specifically in GMF 3.0+ there may be references from gmfgen to gmfgraph
- so the best way to edit gmfgraph resources in tree editor is from editor opened for gmfmap resource AND with gmfgen resource explicitly loaded into it.

If you do it like specified above, you may be sure that "Create generator model...", followed by the "Generate code" actions will do their job.

Regards,
Michael