[gmf-dev] Fwd: QVTo repositories

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: QVTo repositories
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 12:25:16 +0100
From: Ed Willink <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: stepper@xxxxxxxxxx, mistria@xxxxxxxxxx, Michael Golubev | Montages AG <golubev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Sergey Boyko <serg.boyko2011@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi

[I think you are the most likely to be affected.]

Migrating QVTo to GIT and Buckminster has revealed that the 3.2.0
release was a little pragmatic and lacked some repository promotions.

The 3.3.0M1 release is a clean 'green' build with promoted repositories
that comply with the increasingly common structure so you can get it
from any of

http://download.eclipse.org/mmt/qvto/updates/milestones/
http://download.eclipse.org/mmt/qvto/updates/milestones/3.3.0
http://download.eclipse.org/mmt/qvto/updates/milestones/3.3.0/S201208201638

3.3.0M1 has been successfully contributed to the Kepler aggregator.

I'm still working on interim, releases and 3.2.1 repos.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top