Re: [gmf-dev] Deploying an GMF editor plugin-Urgent

Thanks a lot for responding.
Please check the thread .

kind regards

Le 20 avril 2012 16:33, Michael Golubev <golubev@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hello,

Please provide more details about the issue.

Michael "Borlander" Golubev
Eclipse Committer (GMF, UML2Tools)
at Montages Think Tank,
Prague, Czech Republic
1165/1 Dvorecka, 14700, Prague-4 Podoli

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 3:40 PM, vanessa vanessa <vanessa032012@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I'm new to GMF , till now i've created my own diagram editor
successfully .I tested it in an eclipse instance and it works fine.
When trying to deploy the plugin (via the menu item export)
my plugin is generated with errors.This errors are caused by assert statements.
I'm actually working with eclipse indigo ,Jre7 is running .
what shall I do ??I have to use the jar files of the plug-in deployed.
Thank you very much in advance.I will be very grateful.
Kind regards.