Re: [gmf-dev] Bug #371888 - Refactoring to support ComboDirectEditManager in GMF Runtime

Hi, Anthony.
Not sure what you are asking, but the committer election process is not optional, you have to submit elections for Svyatoslav and Guillaume. I assume we are talking about GMF Tooling.
Yes, GMF Tooling. We would love to contribute as well to the GMF Runtime, but we are asked to move the PIM and PIM2PSM part of the tooling ahead, independent of the runtime.

By the way, are there plans to improve GMF Runtime over the time, or plans to move over to Graphity?

Michael will start the elections this week.

By the way, we are presenting about GMF Tooling 3.0 at the Joint OMG/Eclipse symposium, just before EclipseCon. Would be great if we could meet and discuss.

Regards,
Philipp

Back to the top