[gmf-dev] Nominated GMF Tooling as "Most Open Project"

Hi all,

I nominated GMF Tooling as a contender for the "Most Open Project" award. As explained in the nomination, I think GMF Tooling is eligible for this award given the amount of efforts we did to make it more transparent, more accessible, and that we have re-boosted the community that now provides high-value contributions, such as the SimpleMap editor.
This nomination is just a "marketing" stuff to make people speak more about GMF Tooling, there is nothing to win, nothing to loose, no time to spend in it.

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top