Re: [gmf-dev] Talks at Modeling Symposium during ECon2012

On 06/01/2012 11:52, Philipp W. Kutter | Montages AG wrote:
What about the modeling days in France? I would be very interested to present there. When are they?
I don't know... I am not sure a date is already set. If you want more details, I suggest you to get in touch with Cedric Brun from Obeo, he is probably the guy who is the best aware of such things.
--

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top