[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[gmf-dev] Project meta data is out of date for modeling.gmp.gmf-runtime
- From: emo@xxxxxxxxxxx (portal on behalf of emo)
- Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 00:00:06 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Projects are required to keep meta data up to date using the MyFoundation
Portal (http://portal.eclipse.org/). The following problems were found
with this project's meta-data:
* Project home page (projecturl =
http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/gmp/?project=gmf-runtime) does not have an
"About <project>","About This Project" or "Information about <project>"
link. Projects are required to provide that standard link on their home
page (see http://www.eclipse.org/projects/standard-link-on-home-page.php) .
The 'About' link should point to this URL:
* The date for release "1.5.0" is in the past, but the release is not
marked as completed. If it is completed, it should be marked as completed;
if it has been postponed, it should be given a new target date.