[gmf-dev] Welcome Ralph!

Warm welcome to Ralph Gerbig as a committer on GMF-Tooling!

@Ralph:
You'll probably have some legal stuff to do before being able to commit on GMF Tooling. In the meantime, if you have any question, feel free to ask it here. Some infos are availalbe at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Graphical_Modeling_Framework/Contributors_Area , and I count on you to find the right questions to ask in order to complete this page ;)
FYI, we plan to move the source code to Git soon (just after M3 build - not sure about the exact date). We'll notify this change via this gmf-dev mailing-list (I think you already subscribed to it).
If necessary, you can contact Michael and I by Skype (it is our main communication channel for small and quick discussions).

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top