Re: [gmf-dev] How to install GMF with Indigo or Helios ?

Hi Michael,

if you give me the list of update-sites required to install GMF tooling for indigo + the feature id's to install (if it did change, right now its org.eclipse.gmf.sdk) I can re-enable the "GMF Tooling" item in the modeling components discovery distributed in the package.

We don't need to rebuild the package to do so.

Cheers,

Cédric