Re: [gmf-dev] Adding a new target milestones for bugzilla -- help needed

Hello,

I tried that, but I only have 'modeling.mdt' in the 'bugzilla edit privileges on the following projects' list.
An 'As a Project Lead or PMC member you can grant access to committers to edit bugzilla components,versions and milestones' section is also empty.

I guess that these rights should be explicitly granted to me by PMC.
Anthony, could you please grant that to me.

Regards,
Michael