Re: [gmf-dev] GMF-Tooling project lead

Michael,

Personally I think Artem has demonstrated a long history of inactivity.   Has there be any response with respect to approving and going forward with the proposal release plan?  I've not seen any evidence of that so in my opinion that alone is more than enough to justify his immediate removal as a committer.  It's easy enough to add him as a committer via an election should he want to become active in the future, but as a leader of a project, it's just not acceptable for there to be weeks of silence.

Regards,
Ed