Re: [gmf-dev] GMF-Tooling project lead

On 05/10/2011 19:04, Anthony Hunter wrote:
Hi Team,

I have not heard from Artem that he wants to lead GMF Tooling anymore nor have I heard from anyone speaking on his behalf.

Michael Golubev will be the new GMF Tooling project lead. I will work with the modeling PMC and the EMO to make the change.

That's great news, thanks Anthony.
Having an active and motivated project lead such as Michael will for sure give to GMF Tooling a new successful life !

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top