Re: [gmf-dev] A composite repository

+1 if there is one, +1 for creation of them and adding if there are not yet created.

Cheers,

Mariot
--
Le 10/08/2011 20:34, Mickael Istria a écrit :
Hi all,

Is there a composite repository available for GMF in which one GMF-Tooling could contribute? I see there is a "http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/gmp/updates/milestones" and I guess there is also a "snapshots" and a "release" repository. Can we just put a link to GMF Tooling repository in them?

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets