Re: [gmf-dev] Release for GMF-Tooling

Hi all,

I think GMF-Tooling should fix bug 339995 before shipping 2.4.
Seems to be blocking for Papyrus to generate their diagram.

Regards,

Le 07/06/2011 08:02, Mickael Istria a écrit :
Hi Michael,

That's great! Unfortunately I don't have a clue for the failing tests...
I noticed that there are still some notifications on the gmf-releng mailing list about a failing build (not because of tests, but because of ant issues). I imagine this one is started by a cron and is not well configured. Am I right? Does anyone know how to remove this cron task or fix it?