Re: [gmf-dev] Request to have a 2.4.0 version for GMP on Bugzilla

Done, 2.4 is there now.

Cheers...
Anthony

From:        Mickael Istria <mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "GMF Project developer discussions." <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        05/23/2011 08:28 AM
Subject:        [gmf-dev] Request to have a 2.4.0 version for GMP on Bugzilla
Sent by:        gmf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I wanted to report a bug against GMF Tooling 2.4.0 (next release), but this version is not available on the Bugzilla. I rummaged in the portal and it seems that I am not allowed to add a version for GMP.
Anthony, can you please add this 2.4.0 release to Bugzilla, or tell me what are the steps to follow in order to get this version available?

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer

BonitaSoft - Open your processes
email :
mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Eclipse Modeling Tool 2011

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore BonitaSoft will not be liable for the message if modified._______________________________________________
gmf-dev mailing list
gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx