[gmf-dev] GMF Tooling and Tycho

Hi all,

I'm glad to tell you that I made some progress with Tycho. It is still far for being complete enough to replace the current build (lots of test failing, no source features, no signing...); but it was pretty easy to set up and is quite easy to run locally or over Hudson/Jenkins. I think having the first steps of such a good build system is a very encouraging for future development.

If you want to try it locally, simply check out the "dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/modeling org.eclipse.gmp/org.eclipse.gmf.tooling" module, go into the releng/org.eclipse.gmf.tooling-parent folder, and type "mvn clean install".

Hence I'll keep on improving this build without making it more complicated, with the clear objective to make it a replacement for the current build system, if you agree with it.

Here is the link to the build on hudson.eclipse.org, which is administrated by Michael Golubev and I:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/tycho-gmp.gmf.tooling/
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/tycho-gmp.gmf.tooling/10/

--

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer

BonitaSoft - Open your processes
email : mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Eclipse Modeling Tool 2011

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore BonitaSoft will not be liable for the message if modified.

Back to the top