Re: [gmf-dev] Bundles and CQs for GMF

Per the Eclipse IP Policy, we require a CQ for every version of every library consumed by your project. These libraries, which are consumed and distributed by your project, need to have a CQ. In this case--since these libraries have already been approved and are available in Orbit--we need to have a "piggyback" CQ created for each of these libraries.

Make sense?

Wayne