Re: [gmf-dev] Bundles and CQs for GMF

I am concerned that GMF-* may be violating the Eclipse IP Policy. We
need to resolve this.

I cannot find CQs for the handful of libraries/versions that I've cited
below. I need your help to:

* identify an existing CQ that applies for each library/version;
* create CQs for those libraries/versions that do not have CQs; or
* remove the libraries

Please note that CQs for third-party libraries are version-specific.

Wayne

Back to the top