Re: [gmf-dev] GMF Tooling Committers

Hi Everyone,

 As of today, I can not dedicate too much time to the project, although I expect this to change in the coming months. Given there are parties interested in active development of the project right now, I'm eager to support this undertaking as much as I can. First, I'm going to review code submissions from Mickael I. and Michael G. to back up nomination them as committers, update bugzilla to reflect actual plans for this iteration and of course take care of administrivia (project meta data, etc).

 Michael G. and Mikael I., I believe you have certain ideas what you'd like to focus on in the project. I'd ask you to reflect these in bugzilla, either reassigning existing bugs or filing new ones (please, check for existing first!). Forum is another nice place to show your expertise meanwhile. I know, writing code is much more fun, but being committer means there's a lot of extra dull work to do ;).

 Given limited resources, I would suggest GMF tooling project not to join Indigo train, otherwise being aligned with the its release schedule. However, if Mickael I. would like to take the responsibility and the burden :) there'd be no objection, I believe.

Best wishes,
Artem Tikhomirov