[gmf-dev] Re: Release Review Materials for GMF Tooling

Hi Wayne,

Dash has now been fixed so the committer list is fine.

The contributors list is accurate for Helios. There was only two contribution patches and both are in the log.

I am going to submit the IP Log,

Ed, can you approve the review materials at http://wiki.eclipse.org/GMP/GMF-Tooling/HeliosReview ?

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager

Inactive hide details for Wayne Beaton ---06/04/2010 04:31:24 PM---Hi Anthony. You really do need to have some confidence in thWayne Beaton ---06/04/2010 04:31:24 PM---Hi Anthony. You really do need to have some confidence in the contents

Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

"'Wayne Beaton'" <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>, Cédric Brun <cedric.brun@xxxxxxx>, Anne Jacko <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Gmf-dev <gmf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Mariot Chauvin <mariot.chauvin@xxxxxxx>, Artem Tikhomirov <tikhomirov.artem@xxxxxxxxx>

06/04/2010 04:31 PM

Re: Release Review Materials for GMF Tooling

Hi Anthony. You really do need to have some confidence in the contents
of the log. The idea of the automated log is to assist you in creating
the log, not take the place of all reasoning about it. If you are *very*
confident in the log, then it's probably okay to push the button...

However, a quick look reveals that it shows the project has no
committers. That can't possibly be right. Dash shows no information
about the project. I have to assume that the project's SCM repositories
were only recently specified and Dash hasn't had a chance yet to harvest
the corresponding information.

We have two choices... Dash should run over the weekend and populate
itself with data for the project; you can rerun the log and get
automatic data. Second, you can use the portal to explicitly mark each
of the committers as active and rerun the log (I believe that will work).

The list of contributions also seems a little short.

HTH,

Wayne

mailto:ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>

mailto:mariot.chauvin@xxxxxxx>