[gmf-dev] Re: Release Review Materials for GMF Tooling

Hi Ed,

I am forwarding this onto the gmf-dev mailing list to get more exposure and so everyone knows what is happening.

We did not hear back from Artem or any of the GMF Tooling committers.

So Mariot offered and created the GMF Tooling docuware at http://wiki.eclipse.org/GMP/GMF-Tooling/HeliosReview

Someone needs to submit the IP Log http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=modeling.gmp.gmf-tooling today.

Can do this for us Ed?

Ed, when you get questions back from the EMO about the GMF Tooling, you will have to send on to the gmf-dev list and one of us can attempt to answer.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager

Inactive hide details for Ed Merks ---2010/06/01 12:01:52 PM---Mariot,Ed Merks ---2010/06/01 12:01:52 PM---Mariot,

Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>

Mariot Chauvin <mariot.chauvin@xxxxxxx>

Artem Tikhomirov <tikhomirov.artem@xxxxxxxxx>, Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA, Cédric Brun <cedric.brun@xxxxxxx>

2010/06/01 12:01 PM

Re: Release Review Materials for GMF Tooling

Mariot,

Thanks!

Cheers,
Ed

Mariot Chauvin wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Cedric told me that release review materials for GMF Tooling was missing.
> I am starting to work on the release review on the eclipse wiki.
> Artem feel free to modify, update, correct.
>
> Cheers,
> Mariot

GIF image

GIF image